- Avraham-Tzvi Pinchas Eliashberg, son of ?, born in Lithuania (in what town?) in 1863.
He served as a rabbi in Kapciamiestis (Koptsivo) from 1887-1900 and in Seirijai (Seree), district of Olita, from 1901 to 1908. [Kapciamiestis (Koptsivo) was located in South Lith.]. He went to Jerusalem in 1929 and died in 1943. His son was named R. Isaac Arie. (Sources: Yahadut Lita, p... and Pinkas HaKehilot of Lita by Dov Levin). [It is likely that the name of the father of Avraham-Tzvi Pinchas Eliashberg is mentioned in records available at the burial society of Chebra Kadisha in Jerusalem].
- Betzalel Eliashberg who lives in Tel Aviv
According to Betzalel, his father's name was: Arie Eliashberg. Arie and his son Betzalel came to Palestine from the town of Dvinsk in Latvia in 1920. Arie had more children from his second wife who remained in the former USSR.
- Izaak Eliasberg from Warsaw, friend of Janusz Korczak
- Karl Eliasberg, conductor from St. Petersburg
- Jan Eliasberg, movie-director, is he the son of Jay Eliasberg?
- The Eliasberg Coin-collection
- There was a famous psychiatrist in NYC, Vladimer Eliasberg
- There's an Ann Eliasberg who writes now and again for the New York Times magazine. There are also Eliasbergs in New Hampshire.
- An author is doing a book about Vladimer Nabokov, Robert J. Eliasberg was Vladimers lawyer.
- Kenneth Charles Eliasberg, son of above-mentioned Robert J. Eliasberg. Was married with Phyllis Eliasberg, they have three sons.
- Danielle Eliasberg, Paris, France, Europe. Possibly daughter of the painter Paul Eliasberg?